The Bondtech LGX® Large Gears eXtruder uses Bondtech’s new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears.
Each LGX™ extruder is supplied with:
- 1x LGX™ feeder;
- 1x Custom LDO Nema17 25mm pancake stepper motor
(with PH-06AWJ connector);
- 1x Bowden Interface Plug (with threaded metal push-fit);
- 1x Direct Drive Interface Plug (for Slice Engineering hotends);
- 1x 2mm Hex Key (recommended tool);
- 1x Product Line Information Brochure;
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker.
Now also shipping with additional accessories:
- 3x M3x30 mm Low Head screws;
- 4x M3x18 mm Stud with 5mm Hex with M3x4 thread;
- 30mm PTFE tube to use in the Direct Drive Interface Plug.
More info on mounting to Afterburner here: https://github.com/VoronDesign/VoronUsers/blob/6078597621bc2b000ce70fc54823da7840b11b90/printer_mods/geoffreyyoung/lgx/README.md
When using with a Voron, this adaptor will allow use of Hartk's toolhead pcbs: https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Hardware/blob/master/Afterburner_Toolhead_PCB/STLs/LGX/LGX_PCB_Mount.stl
Please refer to Bondtech's Technical Specifications here: https://www.bondtech.se/product/lgx-large-gears-extruder/#tab-technical-specification
Using with Klipper, the following settings are recommended:
rotation_distance: 8 #adjust this when you calibrate esteps
- Product Code: LGX
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £83.32
- Price in reward points: 8500