If you have issues with getting the square nuts into the mounting holes, please rather than forcing them, try scraping the hole out with a sharp object like a small flat screwdriver, to remove loose SLS Nylon powder that has gotten stuck in the hole, enabling the nut to go in more easily.
Can be mounted on Afterburner with Mrglmrgl's awesome mount: https://github.com/VoronDesign/VoronUsers/tree/master/printer_mods/Mrgl-Mrgl/LGX_Lite_Mount
And can have toolhead PCBs mounted with Fiction's mount: https://github.com/VoronDesign/VoronUsers/tree/master/printer_mods/Fiction/LGX_Lite_toolhead_PCB_mount
The Bondtech LGX® Lite is a filament feeder based on the LGX® Large Gears eXtruder and uses Bondtech’s new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears.
Each LGX® Lite extruder is supplied with:
- 1x LGX® Lite feeder;
- 1x LDO Nema14 Round 20mm pancake stepper motor;
- 1m long lead cable
- with JST-XH 4-pin connector
- 1x 2mm Hex Key (recommended tool);
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker.
Also shipping with additional accessories:
- 1x PTFE tube adapter
- 1x 30mm PTFE tube to use in the PTFE Tube Adapter.
- 8x M3 square nuts for reinforcing mounting holes.
7 features of this Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & centered filament path, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- Compatible with Nema14 round stepper motors;
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
3D Printed Housing using PA12
The housing parts are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength and precision and higher temperature resistance.
Bondtech LGX Lite
- Product Code: LGXLite
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £58.33
- Price in reward points: 7000